In Microsoft Teams, you can cross-post an announcement or information to share it across multiple channels at once. This tutorial will show you how.
• First, in a channel, start a message and select “format.”
• Then, choose the message type you want: “new conversation” or “announcement.”
• Next, select “post in multiple channels" then "select channels” and choose which channels to cross-post to. You can post wherever you’re a member.
• Then, select “update” and your selected channels appear in the post.
• Select “everyone can reply” to let anyone respond to your post or select “you and moderators can reply” to restrict responses to just you and the moderators.
• Lastly, type a message and select “send,” then your post will appear in the selected channels.