If you want to talk privately with one person or several members of your team, you can utilize the “Chat” function in Microsoft Teams to do so.
• To start a new Chat, click the “New Chat” icon at the top of the app. Then type the name of the person or people you want to reach.
• If you have multiple chats and want to stay organized, you can name your Chat by clicking the down arrow at the right of the screen.
• And if you click the three arrows at the right of any conversation you can select “Favorite” to keep that conversation at the top of your Chat history.
• When you want to call someone directly from a chat, click “Video call” or “Audio call” at the top right corner.
• In “Calls” you can check your call history and check voicemails.