A. FIRST RESPONSE TIME
1. Call client as soon as you received the ticket. A call must be made within 15 minutes from the receipt of the ticket. If tech was not able to reach the client, second medium to contact the client is thru SMS. Email reply (thru the ticket) is always the last resort.
2. While on the phone, ask to replicate the issue and give estimated resolution time.
3. Send reply to the email to trigger first response time with a summary of what has been discussed over the phone and what are the actions to be taken.
Template to use as First Response:
Rang client at (time)
Reason for creating the ticket/call:
Actions to be taken:
IMPERSONAL FIRST RESPONSE TEMPLATE IS NOT ALLOWED. No need to send an acknowledgement that tech received the ticket.
B. NEXT RESPONSE TIME
1. Next call or reply is within 1 hour from the time the first call made to the client or as discussed during the phone call.
C. RESOLUTION TIME
1. Tickets must be resolved within the day. If tickets cannot be resolved within the day, state a valid reason why a ticket cannot be resolved/closed.
2. Follow the troubleshooting workflow below:
D. DOCUMENTATION TEMPLATE
1. Template to be use after sending First Response:
Troubleshooting steps done:
* the tests, system checked, changed configuration, contacted support must be included as part of notes documentation
Further steps/actions to be taken:
* else needs to be done to resolve the issue
2. Use the Ticket Completion Form on Canned responses for documenting resolved tickets.