To disconnect your AirPods from a Windows 10 computer go to Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices. Then click your AirPods and select Remove device. Finally, click Yes to disconnect your AirPods from your Windows computer.
- Open the Windows Start Menu.
- Next, select Settings.
- Then click Devices.
- Next, click Bluetooth & other devices.
- Then select your AirPods. You will see them under Audio.
- Next, click Remove device.
- Finally, click Yes to remove your AirPods.
If you want to make it easier to connect your AirPods, check out our step-by-step guide on how to rename your AirPods.