Running more than one spam filter at a time may cause both filters to become ineffective, thus it is only necessary to run Foresite IT Antispam filter. To disable the Junk filter, follow the instructions below:
To turn off Junk filtering in Outlook, Windows Mail, and Windows Live Mail:
For Outlook 2010 & 2013:
1. Click on the Home tab.
2. In the "Delete" section of the task bar click on the "Junk" icon.
3. From the drop down menu, select "Junk mail options."�
4. Select "No automatic filtering."
5. Click "Apply" then "OK."�
1. Open Outlook 2007 and earlier.
2. Click on the Tools menu.
3. Choose Options from the drop-down menu.
4. Click the Preferences tab on the window that appears.
5. Under "E-mail", click the Junk E-mail button.
6. Choose "No Automatic Filtering", then click Apply, then OK to accept the change.
7. Restart Outlook.