To ensure the best quality Zoom Meetings, it is important to maintain a high level of audio and video quality.
This article will guide you through steps to be taken to ensure the best sound and video.
Testing your video before a meeting
- Sign in to the Zoom client.
- Click your profile picture, then click Settings.
- Click the Video tab.
- You will see a preview video from the camera that is currently selected; you can choose a different camera if another one is available.
Testing your video while in a meeting
- Click the arrow next to Start Video / Stop Video.
- Select Video Settings.
- Zoom will display your camera's video and settings.
- If you don't see your camera's video, click the drop-down menu and select another camera.