Anti-spam is Ezynode's spam filtering system to make sure spam emails don't get to your mailbox. But there are instances, that this system somehow detects legitimate emails as spam. That is why it is very important to know how to manage your Anti-Spam system.
You will receive your spam report every morning on weekdays, from Monday to Friday. On the report that will be sent to you, you will have the option to either release or whitelist (Permanently bypass Anti-Spam to never block the sender) by just clicking on the email you get from Anti-Spam.
How to Whitelist an Email Address in the Spam Titan Report:
1. Open the Spam Quarantine Report that is sent to your email.
2. Click on the Whitelist button to have the message delivered to your inbox and prevent future emails from the sender from being quarantined. How to Whitelist an Email Address in the Anti-spam Portal:
1. Go to http://antispam.foresite-it.com.au/login.php and login your details.
2. Click on the Quarantine or Manage Quarantine tab
3. Select the email address and click "whitelist" to have the message delivered to your inbox and prevent future emails from the sender from being quarantined.