This article is all about how to add LastPass as an extension to your Google Chrome and how to manage your passwords using Last Pass.
1. Add the LastPass extension to your Chrome 2. Once the extension is added, you will now see the LastPass icon in your browser beside your profile.
3. Login if you already have a LastPass account. Create a LastPass account if you still don't have an account.
4. Once logged in, LastPass will let you choose a site to save your login details and password. Choose one.
5. I chose the Google site. You will just need to login first to the account. 6.Enter the username and password and add this to LastPass.
7. Once you have added a password for a certain site in LastPass, it will automatically fill the login information to that site.