Fortunately for Google users, you do not have to worry about remembering your password ever again because your Google account has a built-in Password Manager that can save your password in your devices, fill them when needed and help keep it safe.
In this article, we will talk about how to access the Password Manager in Google and how to manage your password using the Google Password Manager.
1. Go to your profile on the left top corner and click "Manage your Google Account." You may also go to this link password.google.com
2. Click Security and go to the bottom part of the page, click Password Manager.
3. Here you will see Password Check up (will talk more about this below) and below that is the list of all accounts and saved passwords.
4. Password Check up checks the security of your saved passwords and warns you if they have been compromised.
5. To make changes, select the account then click d if "edit" if you want to change your password or click "delete" if you don't want to store your password for that certain account in the Password Manager.