1. Click the drop down tab next to New Meeting.
2. Check the checkbox next to Use my Personal Meeting ID (PMI)
3. Click the camera button above the New Meeting to launch your personal meeting room.
4. You will be directed to this screen where you have an option to test your speaker and microphone before joining the meeting. You will also be given an option if you would like to use your computer audio.
5. Once you have joined audio, you will be directed to this screen. To invite participants to the meeting, you have two options:
- Copy the URL of the meeting and share it with the participants.
- Click the Invite Others button.
6. You can add participants by going to your contacts and adding them directly. Click Invite once you have selected the contact. Please take note that in the screen below, you may also find the meeting number, the meeting password and the option to copy the URL and invitation of the meeting
7. You can also add participants through email.
8. Once you have successfully added the participants, you will be notified to admit the participant. Click Admit. Once all the participants have been admitted, you may see all the list of participants who have successfully joined the meeting on the left side of the screen as shown below.
9. In the screen below, you will see that during the meeting you have the option to adjust your audio and video settings, chat, share screen and even record the meeting.